Most believe that the revolution in men's sexuality happened after the invention of the super-tools that improve the
However, for centuries among the various peoples there and is less expensive, but proven ways of increasing strength.
12 recipes for male power in different parts of the world and from different eras
- Know-how of the Kama Sutra. Before the night of love the ancient Hindus recommended to eat a mixture of rice, boiled in milk, with a passer eggs, fried onions and honey.
- The Secret Of Avicenna. The great Central Asia, the doctor of XI century in his "Canon of medicine" is recommended for the improvement of the power to use them in the diet nettle, nutmeg, honey, pepper, and rooster testicles.
- The diet of the samurai. Japan has long known that the volume of men is increased by the inclusion in the diet of shredded radish. This dish is definitely included in the diet of the samurai, which was supposed to be at the top, not just in combat. In recent years, Japanese scientists have discovered the same properties of a turnip.
- The French drink. Henry IV, known for their bed exploits, invented for the stimulation of the special drink: a mix of cognac with egg yolk. Equally famous in its kind, Madame de Pompadour every day, drink a Cup of chocolate with celery. Casanova in his memoirs, left to mention the fact that very effective to eat chocolate with nuts.
- Papal sauce. The name given to a medieval drink to maintain potency. It includes the following ingredients: chopped ham, onion, carrot, celery, parsley in white wine with chicken soup, seasoned with garlic, cloves, lemon peel. You need to fry the pre-cooked pieces of the root celery, adding a mixture of butter and flour in soup, quail eggs and nutmeg.
- The recipes of herbalists. Handwritten herbalists, common in Russia, in different types of impotence recommended infusion of herbs and flowers periwinkle, decoctions of the roots parsnip, roots of asparagus officinalis, Orchis galeam-afferentem and broadleaf trees, lungwort infusion, decoction of the tubers Liubka duo adversus, plantain bloshnogo, the infusion of herbs thyme and sage. The effectiveness of all these herbal products and others like them, is questionable, however, reasons for rejection of them. However, the use of poisonous plants, such as anemones the woods, it is also recommended for this purpose, is extremely dangerous.
- Will of the ancient Romans. Pliny the Elder wrote about the happy and amazing effect on the volume of the pink bow. The romans used to activate the libido almost all the harsh herbal ingredients: onion, garlic, red and black pepper. Today, doctors believe that, if they are not contra-indicated in diseases of the stomach and kidneys, they, of course, can be used. The mechanism of action is partly a General activation of metabolism, and partly from irritation of the urinary tract.
- African wood. In Cameroon cultivation of t.n. "uoluptatum tree" yojimbo, or yohimbe, the bark of which, as it turned out, contains the alkaloid yohimbine promoting erections. He warns angustans the effect of hormones on receptors in the blood vessels of the penis, which as a result relaxes and fills with blood. Also has a stimulating effect as well as the libido is, also, increases. Yohimbine has many side effects, especially for people with heart disease.
- Spanish errors. In Europe in the Middle ages it was quite common to use Spanish fly (more – Spanish errors) containing the lytta, which is very irritating substances on the skin and blood vessels. Now the use of lytta with the medical purposes is prohibited.
- The vine of the Incas. The peruvian drug "Cat's claw", used for the maintenance of power, is the extract of Liana Uncaria known as. It is designed for the treatment of prostatitis, but effective and impotence. In most cases only one of the prostatitis treatment is enough to restore sexual dysfunction. Although some drugs intended for the treatment of benign hyperplasia of the prostate, can reduce the power, because they contain substances that block the action of testosterone.
- Secrets of the Siberian and far east forests. In the first place, among the plants that grow in this area and are used to stimulate, of course, is ginseng. For a long time, its mysterious root, similar to the little man, was worth its weight in gold. Locations were residents kept in secret, and gathering of roots was connected with the legends and magical rituals. Often, these legends are in fact only the ancient misconceptions, however, when applied to zhen all the methods of modern science that confirm their dignity. Main active the beginning of this plant is indicated and it is scientifically proven that they possess high efficiency and extremely low toxicity. Unlike other well-known stimulants, these substances cause a toning effect, which is characterized by long-lasting activating effect. It is proved that the ginseng extract has already in small doses, increases the effectiveness of healthy people 25%. The action of the drug is most effective in sexual disorders are caused by stressful factors.
- Siberian ginseng is a natural replacement ginseng, not inferior, and according to some even better than him. Similar properties has the devil of the family Araliaceae. Schisandra chinensis has not only restorative, but also stimulating effect. However, lemongrass is not recommended to take before sleep, its stimulating effect will last the whole night. In addition, it is contraindicated in ulcerative lesions of the gastrointestinal tract, diseases of the heart activity and increase blood pressure.
- The aralia is a greater stimulant of the lemongrass, but the araliya and more toxic. Apply tincture 10-20 drops in the first half of the day. Rhodiola rosea (Golden root) is applied in the form of a fluid extract 5-10 drops 1-2 times a day. Contraindicated in the presence of excitation and increase in blood pressure. Safflower leuzea (maral root), you can also have a positive effect on potency. A stimulating dose of 40 drops liquid extract, tonic – 20-30 drops with the advent of the effect on the 5-6 day of receipt.
- Pantocrinum liquid extract neokostenelyh horns of a young deer. The most commonly indicated for loss of libido in women in the premenopausal and menopausal period. Apply 45 drops 2 times a day. The effect occurs within 6 to 8 days and reaches a maximum of 3-4 weeks. Frequent repeated courses reduce the effectiveness of the treatment.
- The power of Pomerania. Live from the sea of the nations, do not need exotic, used very simple techniques for the maintenance of male power in the diet must be more fresh meat and fish. In addition to the essential amino acids in meat contain b-vitamins, iron and stimulation of the extractives. Fish them less rich, but it contains phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, and in marine fish, the iodine, molybdenum, copper, and zinc – all essential for the potency of the components.